Sponsor A Child
Our Education Empowerment Program is an education sponsorship program for children living in the slum and street dwelling communities.
Poverty is a contributing factor to the cycle of human trafficking. It is the reason why many parents or family members choose to sell their children. Likewise, lack of education and training fuels cycles of poverty and corrupt behaviors (such as thieving, gambling, drug use, and trafficking). Persons get trapped in debt, and as a result, may decide to sell their children or work in prostitution to earn a living to support themselves and their family.
Education is a key to job opportunities, and, therefore, will break cycles of poverty, abuse, and human trafficking. It is a method of prevention for anti-trafficking efforts.
EDUCATION IS EMPOWERMENT! Join us in empowering the next generation!
$60 Partial Education Sponsorship
(Less than $1.50/day)
ONE TIME GIFT
Your one time gift will go towards
the Education Program
Your Sponsorship includes:
- Child profile and picture
- Quarterly letters from your child
- Quarterly opportunities to write to your child
- Opportunities to visit your child – Arrange a supervised visit in Cambodia to meet your child! Visits are off-site and scheduled by appointment at the availability of the project team.
Your Sponsor child receives:
- Private school fees
- School supplies (text books, notebooks, pens, pencils, and school bag)
- Uniform and shoes
- Gym clothes
- School transport
- Hygiene and Haircuts
- Birth certificate
- One nutritious meal per school day