Staff and Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
Be a part of the Extreme Love team!
Get trained and mentored with the Extreme Love Ministries team! Learn what it’s like to serve long-term in another nation, while getting experience working in missions and ministry. You will link arms with the Extreme Love Ministries team to directly and indirectly fight areas of injustice, such as human trafficking and child exploitation.
Your duties will be designated based on gifts, skills, experiences, professional specialties, and areas of need. You will be assisting our core team in a variety of ways, including:
- Prayer meetings and ministry
- Weekly outreaches – ministry in urban slum and street dwelling communities – to women, children, and families
- Project assistance – planning and coordination
- Administration – bookkeeping, filing, errands, and related projects
- Marketing directives
- Communications and networking relations
- Mentoring in Bible studies
- Assisting in OJC Outreach Schools and with teams: may include small group leadership, teaching, setup, organization, prayer, etc.
This volunteer opportunity is only available for individuals who have been pre-selected to offer their professional expertise/skills in a particular Extreme Love Ministries project. For instance, if you are a physiotherapist, you may be selected to assist in a future project related to such needs. Areas of need, include:
- Speech therapy
- Counseling (especially behavioral, emotional, and trauma)
- Counseling (especially marriage, family, and parental)
- Art and music therapy
- Prayer/healing ministry
- Social work
- Media (especially photography, videography, and graphic design)
- Communications and Public Relations
- Ministry leadership
- Teaching (especially children, women’s health, and special needs)
If you have any of the following experiences and are interested in serving in a long-term capacity, please fill out the Online Application. Note: specialty roles are not limited to the above, so please contact if you feel you would be of service long-term to our projects and on-ground ministry efforts.
Volunteer your time and talents from wherever you live in the world
Not every person who wants to give of their time, energy and abilities to serve alongside Extreme Love Ministries can join the work on the ground. If you have the heart and time to serve, there are a variety of areas where you could use your unique gifts, skills, experiences, and professional specializations locally, right where you live to help complete the work on the ground and could include.
- Written communications
- Networking activities
- Event assistance