Extreme Love Ministries advocates for children and their rights, according to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We believe that children have rights to all of the following:
- The right to life
- The right to his or her own name and identity
- The right to be protected from abuse or exploitation
- The right to an education
- The right to having their privacy protected
- To be raised by or have a relationship with their parents
- The right to express their opinions and have these listened to and, where appropriate, acted upon
- The right to play and enjoy culture and art in safety
We take the rights of each child seriously, and we do not encourage secondary exploitation through media or direct contact of foreign visitors with the children in our care. If you desire to read more, concerning our media and child protection policies you can do so HERE.
Designated guidelines are mandatory and non-negotiable. All Extreme Love Ministries staff, volunteers, and affiliates must agree and adhere to these policies.